30 August 2010

aHHHHHH

first of all, i am SO BEHIND in my 2birds1blog reading - like haven't read in weeks - and i'm ashamed. i also don't know how i'm going to be able to remedy the situation any time soon because today was SO overwhelming.

it was a great start to the day because i got to skype with jordan! which was a first, since she left for el salv. so, even though she made me late, it was super great. and oops, that reminds me that it's 5:20 now and i was supposed to talk with her again at 5 (ooops, sorrrrrrry jfox).

but so! at school we had meetings and meetings and meetings and i am so beyond overwhelmed and i can't decide if it's because it's a new school and my 1st year of teaching and all of that or if it's because i've never worked with 2 year olds before?! hopefully it will become more clear.

however, veronica just called me and there is a reggae festival down by the canal, so, i'm cutting this short and going to meet her and others.

will update more later!

xx

2 comments:

Veronica Iris Rivera said...

YAY for Reggae! We'll groove and have a good time!

Veronica Iris Rivera said...

I'm on my way myself very soon... haha ;)