25 September 2011

keeping you in the loop

hello friends!

as you all know, i'm in alaska.  in doing my best to pack light, i decided not to bring my computer on this adventure.  while i love my macbook, it is definitely not the lightest thing to carry around (especially not as i'm running through airports).  thus, i'm restricted to blogging from an iDevice.  again, while i love both my iPod and iPhone, for some reason, they do not like to let me blog.  this tragic combination of no computer + fickle iDevices has made it terribly difficult for me to tell you, in detail, how amazingly gorgeous alaska is.  

so here's the solution. follow me on twitter! you'll see to the left, that i've added my twitter feed.  go ahead and "join the conversation" to follow me on twitter directly and to see more than my 4 most recent tweets.  

of course, i'll still be giving recaps of my adventures but this way, you can keep tabs on me while i'm out and about and all over the place.

x! 

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Can we just talk about how far the Markon coined "iDevice" has come. IT is now being used in MAJOR blogs all across the country... and yes you are a major blog.