18 September 2011

filling up the passport

after paying a ridiculous sum of money to have extra pages added to my passport, i realized that i had achieved my goal of filling up my passport before the expiration date in august 2017.  i set the goal for myself in the fall of 2009 and did not expect to complete the task to quickly!  living on the border of the EU last year really helped me rack up the stamps (mainly from the frequent visits to croatia).  

so now i'm ready to tackle the goal again.  i've still got 6 years until expiration and now i have 52 fresh pages.  to get started i'm going to alaska and canada in 2 weeks and then thailand in october.  that's right, big things are about to happen.  

stay tuned! 

x.

ps, don't you want to get postcards from canada and thailand? just click the "donate" button to the left and help me out with postage :) 


1 comment:

Jordan said...

i'm offended you're going to thailand and canada before coming here!