30 December 2010

so lucky.

my time in the states has been a whirlwind of amazing. i am so lucky to be able to live an incredible expat life in italy but at the same time be able to be with my family and friends over the holidays.  right now i'm in transit to see more friends that i haven't seen in months and reunion with a whole bunch of them on new years eve tomorrow. and then i get to go to the beach and spend some QT with my family in their absolute favorite place ever. 


expect a full report on my break when i return to trieste in 6 short days but for now, let me catch up on what i was up to during december before i returned stateside. brace yourself for many backlogged blog posts. 


i hope everyone had a merry christmas and has exciting plans to get 2011 started!

xx

No comments: