01 December 2010

the wednesday evening that was v's birthday eve.

[background info: after school on wednesdays, V teaches piano and then goes to tutor. she arrives back in san giaccamo (our neighborhood) around 7 and goes to hang out with sara for a little bit. tonight is noche latina (!!) at our fave posta, ZOE and it begins at 8. all three of us (me, lizzy and v) arrive home at approxomately the same time - 650 - and the following is what ensues]


me:  hello!
veronica is making an egg to eat
she says to tell you that she was just kidding about coming early
and is wondering if you could/would come over here instead? because she's running late.
 Sent at 7:01 PM on Wednesday
 Sara:  haha,
i can go over there, thats fine...
 Sent at 7:10 PM on Wednesday
 me:  she overplans. she also wants to leave for salsa at zoe by 830. is that ok? she's sorry, by the way, she has no phone credit
she's sitting right next to me, narrating (and inhaling her egg) while i type.
 Sara:  yea thats fine...
haha
will you tell her that i also forgot to finish the chapter...haha
i just realized that.
 me:  haha, no worries. she thinks she still has like a day to go, too
she says you can just hang out
 Sara:  ok.
me there or her here?
 me:  do you want to come salsa? at zoe? should we jsut cancel?
(i'm just typing the words from her verbatim now)
sorry i'm scattered
haha
(with mouth full)
 Sent at 7:15 PM on Wednesday
 Sara:  hahaha this is funny.
i dont think i'll go to zoe...but we can reschedule if you want...
me:  hahaha yes, it's amusing to us as well
"you know me, i have a thousand thoughts at once and they never complete and rarely go together. but i love her! and i want to hang out! so whatever works, works.
"
"ok, is she coming over? what am i doing? i guess i need to change. i don't know what i'm doing"
 Sara:  HAHAHA
liz.  tell me.  am i coming over or not?
 me:  "i like what we're studying this week. we're talking about the names of God"
"one of the names is [incomprehensible]. it's pretty sweet."
"wait, are you typing? what are you typing? ooooh this should be a blog post."
wait, what?! the middle man has to decide?!
 Sara:  incomprehesible.  HAHAHA
 me:  "um ask her if she wants to go..... yeah."
"wait, i didn't finish talking"
"yeah, does she want to come over? oh i need to change. i'm going to change really quick."
 Sara:  i wish i were experiencing this craziness in person.  haha.
 me:  (smell of burning in the kitchen. lizzy saying "oh shoot. damnit." in the background)
 Sara:  i'll just come over.  just for kicks.  im in my pjs.  and ill bring chips and salsa
 me:  ok. here are the decisions i'm making
yes
 Sara:  HAHAHAHAHAHA
 me:  come over
bring chips and salsa
i'm opening a bottle of wine
she'll make you hot chocolate
we'll all hang out
 Sara:  haha ok see you in a minute
DONE!!!!!!
me:  yay!
 Sara:  hot chocolate!!!!!!!!


then: lizzy commences to lament about her burnt dinner. veronica comments that it's smoky upstairs in her bedroom when she goes up to change (oops, says lizzy), sara walks over in the bora, and i pour the vino.

happy wednesday! xx

1 comment:

Veronica Iris Rivera said...

OH my goodness! I love this... and sarah is sitting next to me :)

she is cool... she is gracious... and so is Liz... thanks for being so patient with me :)

happy!