15 July 2011

L.I.Z.s on the road: the FEST

oh man.

other liz and i are in benicassim, spain for the festival internacional de benicassim.

it is quite possibly the most intense week of my life and last night was only the first night of the music. we spend our days on the beach and the music begins at 6pm and runs through the night.  no, that doesn´t leave much time for sleeping and it´s so hot that sleep is uncomfortable unless you´re on top of a float in the ocean. my skin is so saturated with sunscreen from constant reapplication that i´m not sure it´ll ever come out of my pores.  i would venture to say that the beach is more crowded than north myrtle during UVA beach week in may and i have seen more hilariously awful tattoos than should exist in this world. 

wish me luck on survival of the weekend.

x!

ps, i´ll be stateside in less than a week!

No comments: